Yesterday was the last official day of the Google Summer of Code 2010.
This year GSOC was really interesting for Crystal Space. Six different projects were funded and all of them leads to really interesting and promising features that will be really useful in the future of Crystal Space.
Here is the list of the students blogs. You can find there some information and some videos on what has been realized:
- Joseph Forte with deferred shading plugin
- Eduardo Poyart with automated progressive LOD generation and management
- Alexandru-Teodor Voicu with real time hair simulation and rendering
- Claudiu Mihail with new improved hardware augmented culler
- Mohit Taneja with advanced lighting for lighter2
- Leonardo Domingues with integration of Recast & Detour into CEL and hierarchical pathfinding
Congratulations to all the students of this GSOC for the quality of their work!