Cel Documentation Wiki
This is for quickly scratching documentation that should later go to the manual. Feel free to add any stuff you think useful!
- Table with all pc (property class) identifiers and links to api docs: pcclass matrix
- DefaultCamera: Simple, yet powerful camera, several modes (thirdperson, m64_thirdperson, lara_thirdperson, freelook, firstperson)
- NewCamera: Collision Detection-aware camera. FIXME: figur out modes
- SimpleCamera: Very basic interface: "Relative to this mesh, this camera vector and this offset for the point looked at"
- TrackingCamera: For use with the actoranalog property class which provides avatar controls from joysticks and analog pads
- DelegateCamera: No clue. It's mentioned in b2cs' property class menu.
Steering demo instructions
pcinput->Bind ("1", "arrival"); pcinput->Bind ("2", "ca"); pcinput->Bind ("3", "cohesion"); pcinput->Bind ("4", "separation"); pcinput->Bind ("5", "dm"); pcinput->Bind ("s", "seek"); pcinput->Bind ("w", "wander"); pcinput->Bind ("f", "flee"); pcinput->Bind ("p", "pursue");
If you are having build issues, related to environment variables. Make sure you have your path and system environment set. In windows this is done with the set command, or you can use the system propriety panel.