--CEL AI Navigation--
celNavigationTools are part of celtool helps to make bunch of vector operations that are useful for navigation.
1. You need to choose Navigator - entity with mesh
2. Choose tracked target - other entity or map mode
Then information is returned to celNavigationInfo or choosed variables in blxml:
- bool success - if everything is ok, entity exists, target exist etc.
- bool visible - if target is visible
- float distance - distance between navigator and target
- vector3 angle - angle between navigator and target (note it's angle between point-point in worldspace, it omits direction vectors)