Old Stable version (1.4.1)
| The latest stable release of Crystal Space is 1.4.1 (17 December 2011).|
This version has been tested on Windows, GNU/Linux, and MacOS/X and should work with no problems on those.
If you encounter a problem then please report it!
| The latest version of CEL is 1.4.1 (17 December 2011).|
This version is compatible with Crystal Space 1.4.1 and is also tested on the three target platforms.
CEL also provides the source code for CELstart.
Crystal Space requires a number of external libraries for a few basic and some optional features.
A list of required and optional dependencies can be found in the "External Libraries" section of the manual.
- For Windows users, "cs-win32libs", a package with precompiled support libraries, is available for download.
Download source archive
The source packages are available in the formats .zip, .tar.gz and .tar.bz2
and is an all-you-need package, containing the sources for all plugins, required data,
demo applications and maps as well as the user's manual and API documentation.
|Crystal Space from crystalspace3d.org||tar.bz2||tar.gz||zip|
|CEL from crystalspace3d.org||tar.bz2||tar.gz||zip|
Download from Subversion repository
- SVN tags will get you the exact same files as provided in the 1.4.1 source archives:
- CS: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/crystal/code/CS/tags/V1.4.1 CS_V1.4.1
- CEL: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/cel/code/cel/tags/V1.4.1 CEL_V1.4.1
- SVN URLs will get you the latest code from the 1.4 branch:
- CS: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/crystal/code/CS/branches/release/V1.4 CS_V1.4.X_BRANCH
- CEL: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/cel/code/cel/branches/release/V1.4 CEL_V1.4.X_BRANCH
The 1.4 planning Trac page has information about the 1.4 SVN branch.
Sorry, there are no binaries for SDK released yet.
Sorry, there are no binaries for CELStart released yet.
Refer to the user manual for changes between this and previous releases.
However, you can see the release highlights page for new features.
The 1.4 planning Trac page has informations about revisions merged from the main code trunk since 1.4 branch creation.