The projects for the Google Summer of Code 2011 at Crystal Space have been chosen.
We are happy to have got once again six slots.
Here is the list of accepted projects:
- Antony Martin: support of GLSL shaders
- Santiago Sánchez : approximating dynamic global illumination
- Alexandru-Teodor Voicu: real-time self-shadowing for dynamic transparent objects
- Matthieu Kraus: adding OpenCL support to lighter2
- Liu Lu: improvements of the collision and physics systems
- Alin Baciu : Video decode support
Congratulations to all those students, as well as to all others who have unfortunately not been accepted!