Progress this week has been relatively slow. Whilst factoring out the change property reward, I discovered a dependency on Quests that I did not fully understand. I must highlight my thanks here to Jorrit for taking the time last Friday to talk me through parameters and helping me to appreciate their use. This has caused a slight rewrite of some of the existing code that has raised a new bug, that I have been cursing for the past few hours. My patience has worn thin, I will reapproach the problem fresh tomorrow and contact the list if or when the problem continues.
The result of this work has added another plugin to the Quest refactor, implementing parameters outside of quests so that they can be used in rewards, triggers and sequences without any dependency on Quests. The results so far will be committed to svn shortly. Under vknecht's advice I will begin to commit to svn more regularly now.
Finally, as mentioned in opening this has been a relatively slow week. I moved out of my old uni house this weekend and back home for the summer. I fully intend, however, to now make up for this light week by putting in a big effort this week to push to meet the Quest refactor deadlines.
Kind Regards, Sam
This bug is no longer troubling me.
Relieved, Sam :)
No Comments/Trackbacks/Pingbacks for this post yet...
This post has 5 feedbacks awaiting moderation...
Comments are not allowed from anonymous visitors.
|<< <||> >>|