Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 02:05:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9008 Posts in 2046 Topics by 8329 Members
Latest Member: Rachelsantiago
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Associate Projects
| |-+  CEL Discussion
| | |-+  finally got something compiled
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: finally got something compiled  (Read 3092 times)
ghaz

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2006, 10:07:28 am »

After a couple of weeks of trying to get all the correct versions of everything together, I finally got my first app to compile. Smiley  (It was only the walktut, but one has to start somewhere.)

I just thought that I should share my small success. This forum is 99% filled with people's problems, so maybe one small victory can motivate those who are thinking about giving up.

I'm actually just so excited that I can finally get started on my game. Now I should just find some spare time.Wink
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 12:02:55 pm »

Now I really don't know how to solve your problem. Did you try removing a few files in the CS sources? There is a big chance that that will cause CS not to compile anymore.

smiley

Greetings,
Winter Knight

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 10:55:58 pm »

It's comforting to know that I'm not the only having problems compiling basic stuff. I look thru the forums when I'm having problems that are difficult for me to solve, and the problems are almost always more advanced than mine. I haven't found an example of another person having one of my problems. So, thanks for the spirit boost.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: