Version 22 of winlibs is not compatible with the pseudo-stable release. For pseudo-stable release you need version 18. You should uninstall version 22 and then install version 18 instead.
So the correct steps are:
- Install mingw
- Install msys
- Get the pseudo-stable of CS and extract it somewhere
- Install cswinlibs version 18 and let it point to the correct location where you put CS.
- Execute msys
- Go to the directory where you extracted pseudo-stable of CS.
- Type: ./configure
- Type: jam
That should be it.
I have uninstall everything and I have returned to install following it the steps that you said to me.? ?
- I have installed MinGW without no problem
- I have installed SYS and during the installation the Windows shell has been opened (cmd.exe) and it has asked to me if I have installed MinGW? ?
? which I have answered that yes and where it was installed. During the installation the exit was:? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?You have script /bin/awk
? ? ? ? ? ? ?You have script /bin/cmd .....
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Oh joy, you do not have C: /MinGW/bin/make.exe. Keep it that way.? ?
? Is this a problem? ?that version of MinGW I must install?? ?
- On the other hand, in the installation of the libraries that option I must choose:? ? ?For VC7.0 & VC7.1? ? ? or? ? ? For VC8