Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 03:40:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9018 Posts in 2051 Topics by 8504 Members
Latest Member: Colleencoffey
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Where is Aws in version 1.0 of crystal space?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where is Aws in version 1.0 of crystal space?  (Read 2077 times)
raq77

View Profile Email
« on: June 14, 2007, 06:44:00 pm »

Hello, I created a project using cs98_004, in which I had created aws. Now I have install version 1.0 because I need some functions of particles systems that are not available in the previous version. The problem is that now I can't execute my project because I obtain errors : 'iAws: identifier undeclared'.....

The previous version had a directories: C:\CS\data\aws,  C:\CS\include\iaws ....... and this version?

How I can create aws in the new version?  What I must do now?

Thanks.
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 07:13:05 am »

Hello, I created a project using cs98_004, in which I had created aws. Now I have install version 1.0 because I need some functions of particles systems that are not available in the previous version. The problem is that now I can't execute my project because I obtain errors : 'iAws: identifier undeclared'.....

The previous version had a directories: C:\CS\data\aws,  C:\CS\include\iaws ....... and this version?

How I can create aws in the new version?  What I must do now?

Thanks.

AWS has been removed because it wasn't developed. In latest versions of CS we recommend you use CEGUI instead of AWS. AWS is still available in the CSExtra repository. However we don't have a release of that. Personally I recommend upgrading to CEGUI. It is better.

Greetings,

raq77

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 06:53:01 pm »

Thanks, but Where I can find a manual of use? I don't know how CEGUI works.

Greetings.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 07:44:06 pm by raq77 » Logged
raq77

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 12:54:27 pm »

I'm try use CEGUI, but I obtain this error: crystalspace.pluginmgr.loadplugin: Could not load plugin 'crystalspace.cegui.wrapper'. Why?
By the other hand, when I execute C:\CS\viewmesh I obtain the follow error, too: "error when initializing the application because doesn't find M. The reinstall of the application can solve the problem"

Thanks and greetings.
nev7n

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 01:18:01 pm »

raq77, CEGUI is an external project from CS.  Details can be found here: http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

If it couldn't load the plugin check the CEGUI dll is in your windows library search path (e.g. in the application directory), iirc there are different .dlls for different versions of MSVC++ and debug/release variants.  Make sure you've installed the correct cs-win32libs for your version of CS, details here: http://www.crystalspace3d.org/main/Download
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: