Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 10:28:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9010 Posts in 2044 Topics by 8800 Members
Latest Member: Xxbobo
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Project Development
| |-+  Plugins
| | |-+  Crystal Space C# bindings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crystal Space C# bindings  (Read 14813 times)
Ronsaldo

View Profile Email
« on: September 12, 2007, 11:26:14 pm »

Hi, I'm creating a binding of crystal space for the C# language and the .NET platform.  At this moment the build system don't works with visual studio because I'm performing command line build in special for the generated .cs files. I have tested the bindings using GNU/Linux and the mono platform, but i don't have tested it under window because i don't have enough time for do that. The bindings that I'm creating use the Java bindings as a code base. At this moment I'm only supporting crystal space version 1.2, but i think that this bindings could be compiled against crystal space 1.0 without a lot of work.
The only problem that i have is that i don't know where i could upload the bindings. Please tell me where i could upload the bindings.

P.S: The bindings are built in a independent project tree.
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 08:43:30 am »

Sorry for the late reply but you could submit them as a patch on our issue tracker: http://www.crystalspace3d.org/trac/CS.

Greetings,
Ronsaldo

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 03:54:36 am »

Thanks, i have created a ticket with the plugins.
genjix

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 03:42:18 pm »

Also, the new bindings are no longer monolithic and split into many separate parts. You will most likely have to change your patch to use the new system.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: