Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2014, 12:07:46 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9005 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8231 Members
Latest Member: Loiselelias
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Getting Started
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Getting Started  (Read 1703 times)
Gareth

Email
« on: July 11, 2005, 02:43:59 pm »

I've downloaded the latest stable version of Crystal Space cs98_004.zip and I'm trying to use it on WinXp in Visual C++ 2003.

But when I run through the tutorial loads of header files are missing.  In the include folder for example there's no crystalspace.h file so I made one from a page on this site.  Then it was referencing csgeom.h which also didn't exist.  I tried to make this and it asks for another file.  It seems like I have all the 'lower level' header files but not the top level ones that include the others.

Did I miss something, I couldn't see anything in docs about this.

Cheers

Gareth
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 06:13:14 pm »

I've downloaded the latest stable version of Crystal Space cs98_004.zip and I'm trying to use it on WinXp in Visual C++ 2003.

But when I run through the tutorial loads of header files are missing.  In the include folder for example there's no crystalspace.h file so I made one from a page on this site.  Then it was referencing csgeom.h which also didn't exist.  I tried to make this and it asks for another file.  It seems like I have all the 'lower level' header files but not the top level ones that include the others.

Did I miss something, I couldn't see anything in docs about this.

Cheers

Gareth

Sounds like you are reading the manuals and tutorials for the CVS version of Crystal Space. You should read the 0.98 version of the manual (which you can browse online from the Web site or from the version on your Hard Disk).

Greetings,
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: