Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 03:08:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9005 Posts in 2043 Topics by 8333 Members
Latest Member: Deminagomez76
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Game Content Creation
| | |-+  Freelance AAA quality work / Artist Available for hire [VERY CHEAP!]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Freelance AAA quality work / Artist Available for hire [VERY CHEAP!]  (Read 2328 times)
hanzo

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 12, 2010, 04:55:03 am »

Hi (not sure if this is the right place to put this kind of post, but please move it if it's inappropriate, thanks adm)
I'm taking an extended work vacation in Kenya, hmm  evil as a matter of fact it's been pretty good for me because the living is cheap, and the people are freindly. And it's been very good for my last few clientèle because of my very affordable rates smiley I have like no compitition and I'm kind of out sourcing in reverse if that makes since..
you can check out my web site at http://www.shabastudios.gameartisans.org/ lot more props I got
most of those props I'll give away at smash deal price of 10 to 30 USD (also ask about package deals or contract, fast and clean business no hastle), probably the best price you can get in the industry for AAA quality. Work is submitted by email in 3ds format or obj with full set of modern maps (diffuse, spec, normals, illumination) will only except western union (had some problems with paypal and local banks, I don't want a headache) if interested in anything just drop me an email at shabazz.hanzo@gmail.com also you can send me references of pretty much any kind of prop or weapon and I'll make for you within 3 to 4 days, tried to model all the popular stuff for a ready supply of merchandise  Tongue but heck I can make anything you need, specializing in game props.
heres some example guns Cheesy got local reference hehe police O+O, Also do medieval stuff if that's your boat
M4

AK47

RPG-7

let your imagination fly, lets make a game

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: