Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 09:24:05 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
8990 Posts in 2037 Topics by 7616 Members
Latest Member: Tomrenner
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  Walktest failure
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Walktest failure  (Read 2113 times)
Kaladar

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2005, 04:52:45 pm »

Im using Visual C++ 7 with the latest stable release of CS. I compiled everything just fine (no errors, no warnings) but when I first tried to run walktest.exe a warning telling me to use cmd -relight show up and I could'nt see the walls in the game. After I use the command "walktest.exe -relight" the walls appeared but walktest started to hang up.

I compiled it using the wksnewrenderer.sln. Should I try using the wkstypical.sln? I don't know.

Could anyone help me?
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 11:24:52 am »

Im using Visual C++ 7 with the latest stable release of CS. I compiled everything just fine (no errors, no warnings) but when I first tried to run walktest.exe a warning telling me to use cmd -relight show up and I could'nt see the walls in the game. After I use the command "walktest.exe -relight" the walls appeared but walktest started to hang up.

I compiled it using the wksnewrenderer.sln. Should I try using the wkstypical.sln? I don't know.

Could anyone help me?

What 3D card are you using? Are you using recent drivers for it? If all else fails you could attempt to go to CVS version of CS. Lots of bugs have been fixed.

Greetings,
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: