Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 06, 2015, 10:08:23 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9029 Posts in 2047 Topics by 9611 Members
Latest Member: Anneparkson
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  FFXIV:ARR Crystal Tower and Dungeons in patch 2.3
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FFXIV:ARR Crystal Tower and Dungeons in patch 2.3  (Read 610 times)
Sebastien

View Profile Email
« on: June 25, 2014, 11:02:20 am »

Crystal Tower is the new context in FFXIV:ARR Patch. Crystal Tower is splendid but dangerous in the game. There are strong monsters and bosses in the tower for players to slay.
--Gomory
--Bluck
--Doga's Clone
--Azer
--Platinal
--Kum Kum
--Shinobi
--Dark General
--Yellow Dragon
--Green Dragon
--Red Dragon
--Glasya Labolas
--Thor
--Xande (Boss)

Dungeons
Three new dungeons added in Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn:  Hullbreaker Isle, The Tam-Tara Deepcroft (Hard) and The Stone Vigil (Hard).The three  dungeons are more challenging for players. But high-level players can chase more new gear, ff14 gil , experience points and Tomes of Mythology as rewards in FFXIV Patch 2.3.
Dendlet

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 02:59:44 am »

Hi, I have to say that, It is my honor to view your post, and I am very glad to share it, if you have any interesting news, wish you let me know, by the way, if you are also want to know more dental health news, welcome to alan dental, remember, we are the best, we will not let you regret, wish you have a wonderful day!! air compressor|dental equipment
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: