Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 05:20:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9018 Posts in 2046 Topics by 9097 Members
Latest Member: Ela4basz
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  General Crystal Space Discussion
| | |-+  Conference Registration Starts!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Conference Registration Starts!  (Read 2871 times)
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2006, 08:44:47 am »

The registration for the Crystal Space conference has started! If you want to visit the conference in Aachen then you must register first. Visit the Conference Site (http://conference.crystalspace3d.org) for more details.
muffinpeddler

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 08:55:48 pm »

In Germany, correct?
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 09:06:00 pm »

In Germany, correct?

Yes, very close to the border of Belgium and the Netherlands. Check out this very useful site:

http://www.aachen.de/EN/ts/50_how_to_get_to/index.html

Greetings,
muffinpeddler

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 05:06:12 am »

I'm all the way over in America Smiley, but the time of the conference is soon after the world cup, I believe, might be a nice trip, expensive though.

And as a question, is using plone (what is (apparently running the conference.crystalspace3d.org site), out of the question for the CS site?
jorrit
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 08:06:51 am »

I'm all the way over in America Smiley, but the time of the conference is soon after the world cup, I believe, might be a nice trip, expensive though.

And as a question, is using plone (what is (apparently running the conference.crystalspace3d.org site), out of the question for the CS site?

We are considering alternative systems for the CS site. One of the most important things is that we would like to have a better wiki with more layout features. Something like mediawiki. Plone is nice but it seems a bit complicated and I'm not sure it is actually more powerful then tikiwiki which we're using now.

Greetings,
muffinpeddler

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 03:53:35 am »

Yea, I think a nice wiki would really liven up the site a little.  And about plone, I also found it a little complicated and slow with the Zope backend.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: