Crystal Space
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 07:10:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
9018 Posts in 2051 Topics by 8494 Members
Latest Member: Onapthanh
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Crystal Space
|-+  Crystal Space Development
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  Why can't you give clear instructions ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why can't you give clear instructions ?  (Read 2474 times)
Tony
« on: April 22, 2005, 09:20:34 am »

I download and install the cs library, MinGW and Msys, I install them in the correct order and according to how the documents and instructions out there, I couldn't get anything to compile. Why isn't jam working and why can't I compile and run the demo ?
dirkk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 02:06:57 pm »

Did you check this out?
deckerego

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 02:22:21 pm »

Also helps if you let us know what problem is occurring.
Tony
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 12:00:50 am »

Yes it does, didn't deselect MSVC-only libraries, Cygwin-only libraries, Visual 6/7' and 'Cygwin. What would make this tutorial better if it really stress how impotent this is. And this should be the first thing to see on the download section.

Ok, got it to compile with the new render and re light, but encounter another problem, it can't spot my hardware acceleration card and the textures are gone when I try to attempt another demo after booting up. My card works fine, I was able to run black hawk down demo just fine, so it must be CS.
Tony
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 06:23:16 am »

Ok, at the moment a few examples works when I compile CS with the debug option, water demo don't work a some other things as well, there appear to be some glitch and objects shifting and moving, whatever that is. Is this already something that you know ? What problems has been listed so far ?

The new render engine is sweet
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: