csLoadResult Struct Reference
[Loading & Saving support]
|csRef< iBase >||result|
|The object that was loaded. |
|True if the object was loaded successfully. |
Return structure for the iLoader::Load() routines.
Member Data Documentation
The object that was loaded.
Depending on the file you load this can be anything like:
- 'world' file: in that case 'result' will be set to the engine.
- 'library' file: 'result' will be 0.
- 'meshfact' file: 'result' will be the mesh factory wrapper.
- 'meshobj' file: 'result' will be the mesh wrapper.
- 'meshref' file: 'result' will be the mesh wrapper.
- 'portals' file: 'result' will be the portal's mesh wrapper.
- 'light' file: 'result' will be the light. Note! In case of a light call DecRef() after you added it to a sector. Note! Use scfQueryInterface on 'result' to detect what type was loaded.
The documentation for this struct was generated from the following file:
Generated for Crystal Space 2.0 by doxygen 1.6.1