Current Stable version (2.0)
| The latest stable release version of Crystal Space is 2.0 (03 July 2012).|
This version has been tested on Windows, GNU/Linux, and MacOS/X and should work with no major problems on those.
If you encounter a problem then please report it!
| The latest stable release version of CEL is 2.0 (03 July 2012).|
This version is compatible with Crystal Space 2.0 and is also tested on the three target platforms.
CEL also provides the source code for CELstart.
Crystal Space requires a number of external libraries for a few basic and some optional features.
A list of required and optional dependencies can be found in the "External Libraries" section of the manual.
- For Windows users, "cs-winlibs", a package with precompiled support libraries, is available for download either in 32 bits or in 64 bits.
Download source archive
The source packages are available in the formats .zip, .tar.gz and .tar.bz2
and is an all-you-need package, containing the sources for all plugins, required data,
demo applications and maps as well as the user's manual and API documentation.
|Crystal Space from crystalspace3d.org||tar.bz2||tar.gz||zip|
|CEL from crystalspace3d.org||tar.bz2||tar.gz||zip|
Download from Subversion repository
The below links are for downloading a read only versions of the repository. These are not intended for developers with write access to the repository.
- SVN tags will get you the exact same files as provided in the 2.0 source archives:
- CS: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/crystal/code/CS/tags/V2.0 CS_V2.0
- CEL: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/cel/code/cel/tags/V2.0 CEL_V2.0
- SVN URLs will get you the latest code from the 2.0 branch:
- CS: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/crystal/code/CS/branches/release/V2.0 CS_V2.X_BRANCH
- CEL: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/cel/code/cel/branches/release/V2.0 CEL_V2.X_BRANCH
The 2.0 planning Trac page has information about the 2.0 SVN branch.
Sorry, there are no binaries for SDK released yet.
Sorry, there are no binaries for CELStart released yet.
Refer to the user manual for changes between this and previous releases.
However, you can see the release highlights page for new features.
The 2.0 planning Trac page has informations about revisions merged from the main code trunk since 2.0 branch creation.
Below are legacy releases. Theses should not be used and documentation for them may not be accurate. You delve here at your own risk.